Being single at this age -18, I am just nothing but like an empty seat. So as they say I am just failed and loser, i kept telling myself i would have a date someday but nothing happen yet . Feeling so bored and feeling sad :(.
I wrote these Quotes about Being Single so i could share with you:
- Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.:) >>Sex and the City
- If you have to ask someone to change, to tell you they love you, to bring wine to dinner, to call you when they land, you can’t afford to be with them. :)>>>Sloane Crosley
- I hate any match that isn’t a traditional Tag Team Match or a traditional Singles Match, because anything can happen. It’s truly one of those deals where it’s all about being in the right place at the right time.
- There’s only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I’ll get married again.:)>>>Clint Eastwood
- Romance is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece.:)>>>Matt Groening,The Simpsons
- For a while we pondered whether to take a vacation or get a divorce. We decided that a trip to Bermuda is over in two weeks, but a divorce is something you always have.:)>>>Woody Allen
- I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone.:)>>>Delta Burke
- This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.:)>>>Elizabeth Gilbert
- I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself.:)>>>Warsan Shire Continue reading Quotes About Being Single
The time has come for important and glorious day event. Graduation is simply a day that unites us and show how much we have striven and worked hard to accomplish mission to become a person.
Being a part of something that can be proud of, it must be a very memorial and it will land on your heart for very long time. An every little obstacle and dedication that pass through all time at learning process making this day much more valuable that you want to remembered, we all the winner at the end of day.
As to remind mission of the core education itself is to reproduce a simply humanity and the wisdom pass through from the next to the next.
Waking up the day of graduation making all of us feel a bit of worry and scared ,how ‘s not ,there a thousand eyes down the stage looking at you and waiting for your speech. However, I know it worth.
I am here at last and holding my gold that no one can take it from me, it is a gift for me. I will take very care for it until the last of my piece.
At some point of past day, there were times I feel about to falling off. Thinking of that day make me think how is difficult to live in future and thinking how I win this day will help me oppose that difficult day.
I have seen and experience the life of being geek, knock down and bullied just because people see you unlike them, but today I see none of those at here.
You look for happiness of code,quotes that desire most of us to live in desperate way of lives which it seem favourable to live by everyday. This code of best Quotes About Happiness for you.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.― Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.― Abraham Lincoln.
- Seven Deadly Sins
Wealth without work ,Pleasure without conscience ,Science without humanity ,Knowledge without character ,Politics without principle ,Commerce without morality ,Worship without sacrifice.― Mahatma Gandhi.
- If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us least live so as to deserve it.-Immanuel Hermann Fichte.
- You can’t buy happiness― Kurt Cobain.
- Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.-Eddie Cantor.
Best HAPPINESS quotes by famous actress
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. -Julia Roberts.
- Deep in my heart I’m concealing things that I’m longing to say. Scared to confess what I’m feeling – frightened you’ll slip away.-Madonna .
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.- Oprah Winfrey .
- You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake. – Emma Stone.
- You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.- Elizabeth Taylor
- We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams really do come true. – Katie Holmes
- I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts. – Sylvester Stallone.
- A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one. – Chuck Norris
- If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing.- William Edwards Deming.
- I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot. When you think about the consequences you think of a negative result.- Michael Jordan.
By the end of the study, graduation period begins, and you who are graduating will begin looking for a suitable quote to make use of when delivering a speech at the graduation day. You ought to be proud that you simply managed to finish. Not all that lucky as you, employ this opportunity to further improve yourself and contribute positive aspects to society.
Unique Graduation Quotes for High School /College/Universities
- It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you. ~ Randy Pausch~
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. ~ Roger Babson~
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~ Judy Garland~
- Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. ~Gary Bolding~
- You once spoke to me about intelligence… you said it was a gift to be used for the greater good .~Peter Parker To Dr Ock~
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. ~Les Brown~
Best Quotes from Steve Jobs
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.
- We’re gambling on our vision, and we would rather do that than make ‘me too’ products. Let some other companies do that. For us, it’s always the next dream. Continue reading Best Graduation Quotes – Unique Quotes
Graduation messages are viewed as a critical event many people’s lifetime, whether it again is high school graduation or right after they receive their college degree. It is fun time for those people who are celebrating graduation ceremony.
A simple quotation sharing of graduation quotes 2012.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~ Aristotle
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success. ~Robert Orben
- There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. ~ Orrin Hatch
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ~Benjamin Franklin
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
- There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.” Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning ~Orrin Hatch
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.~Henry David Thoreau
- The graduation proves your entire hard perform and perseverance. Congratulations!
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.~ Art Linkletter
- You cannot help but learn more as you take the world into your hands. Take it up reverently, for it is an old piece of clay, with millions of thumbprints on it.~John Updike